- INTEGRITY: We want God's blessing more than any advantage gained by dishonesty or deception. (Pr 3:13-18; 10:9, 11:3; 13:6; Ps 1; 19:9-11; 41:12)
- UNITY: We want the anointing that comes when believers love one another and work together in harmony. Therefore, we are committed to reconciliation (walking in the light). (1Jn 1:7)
- EQUALITY: We believe the church is a spiritual family, not a hierarchy. Therefore, favoritism or social distinctions have no place among us. We value every believer as a child of God giving honor and care to each in proportion to their need. (1Co 12:12-26; Eph 2:19-22; Jas 2:1-7)
- HOSPITALITY: We believe a healthy church is a growing church - always welcoming the lost, broken and lonely. We regularly deny our own comfort and convenience to reach more for Jesus.
- ACTIVITY: We believe in doing acts of service and compassion so our community and the world may experience the kindness of God through us. (Mt 5:13-16, 43-48)
- HUMILITY: We seek to draw all eyes to Jesus Christ and work for the expansion of His kingdom, not our own. Therefore, we avoid any behavior which draws undue attention away from the Lord. We will also work to strengthen churches and ministries beyond our own. (Jn 12:32; Php 2:3)
- PURITY: We believe the biblical standards of morality and behavior are realistic and attainable through the power of the Holy Spirit and with the prayerful support of other believers. Therefore, we do not hide or ignore serious moral failure but apply discipline where appropriate and work for the person's restoration. (1Co 5:3-6:10; Gal 6:1; Eph 5:19-25)
- SPIRITUALITY: We believe the teachings of the Bible along with the power of the Holy Spirit bring healing in every area of human need. Therefore, as a church we minister using such biblical principles as forgiveness, confession, repentance, deliverance, prayer and the laying on of hands. In worship we focus on intimacy with the Spirit rather than entertainment or even musical excellence. (Ac 3:1-8, 16; 2Co 10:3, 4; Heb 13:8; Jas 5:14-16)
- SIMPLICITY: Though God has blessed us with abundant resources, we do not wish to diminish these by wastefulness or unnecessary displays of wealth. We choose lasting quality and practicality, always remembering we are stewarding God's money, not our own. (Lk 12:15-34).
- ACCOUNTABILITY: We believe Christians are asked to submit to one another and to the leaders God has placed over us in civil government, our denomination and our church. Therefore, we cheerfully cooperate wherever possible, reserving the right to disobey if asked to violate essential principles of God's Word. (Da 3:16-18; 6:10, 11; Ac 4:18-20; Ro 13:1; Eph 5:21; 1Pe 2:12-17).
- LIBERTY: Within the bounds of biblical morality and essential doctrine, we acknowledge the right of believers to direct their lives by the leading of their conscience. Our leaders will teach and encourage, but not compel behavior except where discipline is required by the Bible. (Phm 1:14; 1Pe 5:1-4; 2Co 9:7; Gal 3:25, 26; 4:7)